Appointment Safety Policy for COVID-19
At Somers Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine Group, we are committed to keeping our patients, staff, and local communities as safe as possible in accordance with CDC guidelines while we continue to care for our patients.
We have implemented the following COVID-19 protocols for office visits:
- All patients and staff will have their temperature taken and been screened for symptoms upon arrival to the office.
- Patients and visitors must always wear a mask while in the office.
- Only patients will be allowed in the examination rooms with limited exceptions for full time caretakers or parents of minor patients. Visitors are encouraged to video call with patients during appointments rather than coming into the room.
- Waiting areas have been designed to maintain social distancing.
- All examination rooms are thoroughly sanitized between patients.
- Telemedicine appointments are available upon request.
Please feel free to contact our office if you have any further questions.